We stayed in a pension house, one you can just rent out for the night, which was so cute! I loved it. We visited a rocky beach and a sandy beach, and grilled bbq for dinner at the house. It was sooo good! I love korean bbq... we had some yummy watermelon and of course ramen for breakfast! We watched some Korean dramas and then found New Moon on TV... I had forgotten how terrible the acting was in that movie...
The next day we drove through an under-sea bridge to Busan and spent the day shopping there! I didn't get any pictures because I was too lazy to carry my camera around the market... I did get some cute shoes though ;) Busan was really interesting because the housing looked so different from Cheonan which is much further north. There were many houses kind of stacked up on the hills there. It's really rare to see houses up here, most people live in high rise apartment buildings.
It was a great weekend and I hope to spend time with the girls again soon! It was nice to have time away and get to know people better. Here are some photos I took of the fun weekend!
| cactus garden on Oedo |
| Mulan, Subin and Sun |
| this is inside our cute pension house! |
| eating watermelon and watching k dramas:) |
| the adorable bedroom |
| so cute! |
| view outside our house |
| the pension house we stayed at |
| i like all the colors of these houses |
| this was where ours was |
| korean bbq for dinner! |
| mmm delicious |
| the girls! minus me |
No comments:
Post a Comment